Thursday, March 4, 2010

309/365

Tomorrow is going to be a hard day. It is my last full day with Lilly. One week from tomorrow I am retiring. On Monday my Lilly girl starts at her new school/daycare. Chloe and I will have one more week together. The hardest part about being a Nanny or a Daycare Provider is when you are done. You give your heart away. You fall in love with someone's children. You know from the very beginning how it will end, that the time will come when they will not be a part of your daily life but you can't help it, you fall anyway. As excited as I am to see where the next part of my life will lead I am sad, very sad that it means giving up my girls.


While playing with blocks today Lilly made the L-I-L-L you see in the photo. She tried to make the Y on her own but in the end I helped. Clever girl!

First pony tails.
© Michelle Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment