Wednesday, April 28, 2010

334/365

The biggest reason I took a photography class this semester was to learn a little about Photoshop CS4. I have had the program for a year now but have been completely intimidated by it. Our last homework assignment I made a simple dragonfly. The current assignment has been much more challenging.

Our assignment was to create an autobiographical photo montage or a photo collage. It must contain a minimum or two adjustment layers, two layer masks, and two clipping masks. I know, it sounds like a foreign language doesn't it. My finished project has more than twenty photos in it. Do you want to know what the most important thing I learned is... I need to find a better way to organize my photos then by the date taken. It took me forever to find the photos I wanted.




© Michelle Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment