Tuesday, November 24, 2009

246/365

There is a photography website that I visit occasionally to learn more and to see what others are doing with their cameras. Every week they post an assignment. This week's was fun. The subject was kinetics, basically while taking a photo your camera or parts of it should be in motion. They even suggested throwing your camera to get a neat shot. NOT! The photo above is my entry for this assignment. In the living room where I work there is a print showing a fall scene. I love the colors. That is what I used to create this photo. I focused in tight on the print and zoomed out while rotating my camera then I bumped up the color saturation just a bit. I will definitely be spending more time playing with this idea.

© Michelle Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment