Wednesday, December 2, 2009

252/365






Christmas photos take two.

The girls are definitely not interested in posing for photos lately. Today's attempt at Christmas photos was better than last time but I still think we can do better. The problem is that we are running out of time since the photos are suppose to be for their Christmas cards. Instead of trying to get the girls to pose today I just set up the little tree and rocking chair put them in their dresses and clicked while they did their own thing. I can not imagine doing this all day with kids I do not know in a department store. The pictures above are the ones I liked with the book in them. If I could just get them to make eye contact with the camera. I need a second person to get their attention. They are way too use to seeing me with the camera in their faces.

© Michelle Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment