Sunday, January 3, 2010

274/365

We had an incredibly busy week. My sister Monica and her family as well as my sister Pam's kids were all able to come from North Carolina to celebrate the New Year with us. Usually it is just Patrick and I on New Year's Eve but this year we had about twenty two people over for the evening. Twelve of those woke up in our home the next morning. Friday afternoon my sister Mindy and her family came back over after taking all the kids to the mall. Ian, Christy and Oliver also joined the fun. I think I cooked for nineteen that evening. I did not manage to take very many pictures and the ones I did were definitely snap shots but here is a mosaic of of shots. I am sorry not everyone who attended is included. I wish I was better at hosting and clicking at the same time.



© Michelle Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment