Wednesday, January 14, 2009

11/365






I spent some time today pulling my school supplies together. My photography class starts in 9 days and I wanted to see what I still need. I think I have everything but film. Film will wait until I find out what speed we will be shooting in. Oh yeah and the camera needs batteries !
I am glad I checked.

Since I got the new camera I have bought 2 camera bags.



The Tamrac Adventure 7 which is a camera bag in the bottom and a backpack on top. I love this idea for long days sightseeing or all day events but for daily use it is too big to carry with the diaper bag. It is large enough to carry the camera with a large lens, 2 or 3 additional lenses and a flash. There are straps available to carry your tripod and loads of pockets for storage. The top is large enough to carry a light jacket, a book, sun screen etc and there are side water bottle pockets. I haven't removed the tags yet because I can't decide if it is over kill or if I will grow into it and absolutely love it for day trips. I can fit both my digital and film cameras in the large bag right now since I haven't purchased any additional lenses. I would love your opinion.

I picked up the smaller Tamrac bag to carry daily, especially at work when I am carrying a diaper bag too. It is large enough to hold the camera with a large lens, one extra lens and a flash. It has a few small pockets too.




No comments:

Post a Comment