Sunday, January 4, 2009

1/365

In two weeks I will be going back to school. It has been 23 years since I took a class I was graded in. I will be taking Black and White Photography, a basic SLR course. I have always loved taking pictures and have finally decided to learn to do more than point and shoot. I will learn the basics of SLR photography and black and white film developing. My long term goals are in digital photography but starting at the beginning seemed appropriate. I have decided to try my hand at blogging my own photos after following a few 365 blogs. It seems like a fun way to document my progress. I treated myself to a new camera this Christmas, a Nikon D80. It is a HUGE leap from my last camera. I plan on taking it everywhere with me. Today I took it out shopping.






The fabric store always makes me feel happy. I am a fabric junky! Yes, I did buy a few yards. After JoAnn's I stopped by Goodwill. I haven't been there in forever and I needed some new books. I left without any books but I did find a Coach briefcase for $5. It was a little rough around the edges but with some leather cleaner and conditioner it will be beautiful.





Thats my daughter, Kate... who I think wants my new bag for her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment