Thursday, May 28, 2009

112/365

Lilly and Chloe were not the only children on our trip. Their cousins Hailey and Kyle had also traveled to Mexico to be in the wedding. Lilly had a great time with them. So did I. Hailey was a huge help with the little kids and a pleasure to talk to. Kyle was adorable and fun. I wish they lived closer so Lilly, Chloe and I could play with them more often.






Kyle is a shutterbug too.

He would just stand on the beach and watch the waves roll in and out.






Hailey and I had a conversation about the fact that there were no shells on the beach. She said that the night before she had seen Mexican men in the water. They had mesh bags that they would put in their mouths while then bent down and dug in the sand under the water. There they found shells. I told her she would have to show me how they did it since I needed shells for my collection. She cocked her head to the side and said there was only one problem... the crabs were still using them!

just chillin' in the pool




© Michelle Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment