Saturday, June 27, 2009

146/365

Thursday morning was gloomy so we decided to take a ride to Deleware. In all of our visits to Ocean City we have never driven to Fenwick, Dewey or Rehobeth. Our next vacation will be in one of these places, away from the boardwalk. We stopped at a public beach on Fenwick Island.



I had the tripod in the trunk so I decided to try to get a few shots of us together. Not as easy as it sounds! I will have to keep practicing.




I did get to play photographer to a family on the beach. Dad walked over and asked if I would mind taking some shots of their family since I seemed to know what I was doing. Ha! If only he knew that I am still so much a fumbling amateur. It was fun. The parents were receptive and the kids were not camera shy. I hope they liked the photos.
© Michelle Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment