Sunday, February 28, 2010

306/365

This semester I am taking digital photography. I have had my camera for more than a year now and I want to learn to do more then I have been able to do thus far. Yesterday the instructor sent us out of the class room for an hour to take photos. We were to try to use some of the elements he had lectured on in the beginning of class. Several of the students, myself included, stumbled upon a storage closet that held lots of goodies used by art students as props for drawing and painting. You could have spent days in there and not run out of things to photograph.

Baskets full of old shoes,


knick knacks,


statues,

chairs,


bottles and jugs,


more statues,


and baskets of sea shells and star fish were just some of the interesting things stored in this little room that I hope to be able to visit again.


© Michelle Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment