Wednesday, February 4, 2009

33/365

More snow!
It doubled my commute time this morning but was completely melted by the afternoon. I am not a big fan of the "S" word but if it has to happen I guess gone in a few hours is the best way.





My first assignment for film in my photography class was to take an object and put it somewhere it wouldn't normally be. Give it importance and photograph it with the lens at 50mm using the metered settings and then one stop up and down in either shutter speed or f stop. I have no idea how it came out on the film until we develop it but I did take a few shots with the digital.
Wish me luck with on film.
I have to admit that I looked at the back of the SLR more than once looking to see how the picture came out. It will take a bit to break that habit.







The class in for black and white film photography but the the color shots on digital were to cheery to not share just one.

No comments:

Post a Comment