Sunday, February 22, 2009

47/365

As I have explained my current project for my photography class is to chose and object, I choose my daughter's rain boots, and photograph it in unusual settings.

Here are some of the prints I have made.


Sophie in the boots... these did not turn out well enough to submit for a grade but I had to have at least one print just because she is so darned cute.




Lilly in the boots. For some reason the image scanned in darker then it is on the print.




Lilly in the boots again. notice the crossed arms... she is growing tired of this "game".






The boot being used as a vase sits in the middle of the road.



I love the darkroom. There is a moment of magic when you put your photo paper in the developer and your image starts to appear. I am always a little sad when our time in the darkroom is done.

© Michelle Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment