Thursday, March 5, 2009

58/365

A little glimpse of my work day, starting with lunchtime.


Today's lunch was served tea party style... Lilly is suddenly very into planning tea parties. When I asked what she wanted for lunch today she said "It's a tea party today! We need sandwishes and fwuit" OK! She got the dishes from her kitchen set, cloth napkins from the kitchen and I made star shaped "sandwishes"




Chloe is now self feeding. She would sit and eat Cheerios or Puffs all day if you let her.






After naps we played hide and seek (and play doh and babies and shopping and....). Lilly is getting to be a much better hider. For a long time this is the only place she hid.



Now she hides in the pantry or the bathroom or laundry room .





and today she added behind the curtains.





On my way home from work I went to the airport to pick up Patrick. For as long as I can remember this huge stained glass crab has lived at BWI. He was in storage for a while but now happily greets travelers again.



© Michelle Hines

1 comment: