Wednesday, March 18, 2009

66/365



Have you ever wondered what a two year old would/could do with your camera? Lilly loves to take pictures with her camera or to pretend with an old camera so today I showed her how to use mine. The camera was in programmed mode so I think that the blurring was because the camera was heavy for her. She did a pretty good job. There were a few shots that she cut my head off but again I think it was from the weight of the camera.












Photos by Lilly :)

I would love to give her a real digital that she could easily handle and see what she does with it. The VTech kids digital is nice but the view finders do not line up with the lens making it difficult for her to get the object she is photographing in the shot.
© Michelle Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment