Wednesday, March 11, 2009

61/365

It was gloomy and looked like it would rain all day but it was 70 degrees! I decided the risk of being rained on was well worth some time outside at the park. Our local park is also a working farm. There is a wonderful play area and many paths to walk. After playing for more than an hour at the playground we went to see the animals.





Hungry piglets!



This guy was really strutting his stuff.



Yep you guessed it.... The Easter Bunny!



Mamma goat and her 2 little ones.
Last week these little guys were still to young to be out but today they were climbing the rocks and logs. There are 2 other little ones who were just recently weened. Lilly really liked one of them and the feeling was mutual. He followed her all along the fence.



and before I could stop her she kissed the goat ! I thought I was going to grab a shot of him looking at her through the fence. I am glad I had the camera at the ready.



Chloe watched it all from the stroller.


She did get down at the playground. She was very interested in the pine bark but surprisingly did not try to eat it.
© Michelle Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment