Friday, March 27, 2009

73/365

This weeks assignment is Landscapes. I watched the weather forecast all week and it looked like we were going to have a sunny day today. I was excited to have clear skies, fluffy clouds and some directional light. The weather man was of course wrong! It is dull and overcast today and it is suppose to rain or be gloomy all weekend. Since this class began I have not been able to buy a sunny day. All of my outdoor photos have been dull. I have already decided that I will just have to take photos in the rain this weekend. Maye if it is actually raining it might be more interesting than overcast photos are turning out to be. I just have to decide if it will be downtown Annapolis or the almost in bloom cherry blossoms in DC ... maybe both.
Here are some digital samples from today.











This one might actually work.


© Michelle Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment