Wednesday, April 1, 2009

77/365

Today I took the girls to have their pictures taken with the Easter Bunny. Lilly loves him. She runs up to him and gives him a big hug. Usually she is all grins and giggles when we see him. Today she was happy to see the bunny, not quite as happy to see the photographer. Chloe did not think it was a good idea for a seven foot (to the tips of his ears) bunny to hold her. Nope, not at all. Add to that a very long line of people behind us and well lets just say I wasn't thrilled with the pictures we ended up with. So since the girls were already dressed up I decided to give portraits a try. I threw a blanket over the back of the couch, grabbed the Easter baskets and started shooting. The lighting could have been better and do you have any idea how difficult it is to get two kids to look at the camera at the same time? Once you get them to do that you can only hope that you will get a frame with both of them looking happy, with their eyes open. Since it is digital and I can delete anything I don't like I took many many shots. Here are the ones I am willing to share...










© Michelle Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment