Sunday, April 12, 2009

84/365




We spent Easter Sunday at the ball park.




It was a beautiful sunny day, temps in the mid 50's with 10 mph winds. Our seats were on the shady side of the field. It was COLD! After the fourth inning we moved to the sunny side of the stands, it was much warmer there. I spent some time trying out my 70-300mm lens. It was an eBay purchase. Originally I was saving for the VR version of this lens but this one was a bargain so I bought it. I will try it for a while and see how I like it. If the pictures are not crisp enough without the VR (vibration reduction) I will sell it and buy the more expensive lens. At $80 verses $500 it is worth a shot.

Here are two shots at 300mm from today. Click to view them larger.




© Michelle Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment