Friday, April 10, 2009

83/365

Kate has agreed to be the subject of my next photography project. The assignment title is Environmental Portraits. We are suppose to photograph our subject in an environment using props as needed to relay information. We are to shoot some photos making the subject likable or "giving the subject a sympathetic, flattering or respectful feel", some making the subject unlikable and some portraying the subject as an icon. I have thought about this all week and have not been able think of anything creative to do. Thank goodness it isn't due until May 9th and I have a little time. I need to turn in a minimum of 3 prints dealing with the 3 parts of the problem and 3 contact sheets. I think I have completely over thought this. Today I took a roll of snapshot type photos of her at the park with her boyfriend's little sister so I will have something to develop tomorrow. I am sure none of it will meet the assignment criteria.
© Michelle Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment