Tuesday, April 21, 2009

90/365

I am sorry my last few posts have be so short. Life has been very busy the last few days.







Last Friday we had the driveway paved. We did not increase the size of the parking pad but now that it is blacktop and not gravel it looks so much larger.




Saturday I was a school all day and then we had symphony tickets. Sunday I put in the vegetable garden. I planted cucumbers, squash, red and green peppers, tomatoes and broccoli. This weekend I will add green beans, peas, zucchini and strawberries.




And the last 2 days my Lilly has been under the weather. Doesn't she look miserable? She just laid on the couch a lot today and sometimes she would just start crying but couldn't tell me why. I hope she is feeling better tomorrow.
© Michelle Hines

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness it looks so different paved!!!!

    ReplyDelete